Thursday, August 16, 2012

Law & Order

For some reason, we (Jennifer & I) are obsessed with watching Law & Order SVU.  We watched one episode about 2-3 weeks ago and can't stop.  When I mean we can't stop, I mean 2-3 episodes per night.  It's crazy.


imgres.jpg


Thanks to USA Law & Order marathons and 100+ episodes on Netflix instant stream, we have an unlimited supply of videos.

Now, on the training front...It's been great.  This week I had 1 day already with all 3 disciples (long run of 9 miles, pool swim, and ride on trainer).  Track night with Outrival was repeat 800s...5 of them.  I came in at 2:53, 2:52, 2:53, 2:53, and 2:57.

Next day was my first long ride.  It was 2 hours and 45 minutes into the country and back.  Very pretty ride.  I followed it up with an immediate 4 mile 30 minute run.  I am feeling it today in my legs.   All part of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment