Sunday, August 5, 2012

End of Weekend and 1st True Training Week

The weekend is ending and it has been fun.  Kids are asleep as of 5:30.  Hard to believe that all 4 are in bed, but our kids have always been early to bed during busy weekends.  We had 2 birthday parties this weekend and one was their cousin Madeline's.  Sunday was spent all day at the Uncle John and Aunt Jessica's house for a family brunch to celebrate Madeline's 5th birthday with the grandparents.  The rest of the day was spent playing and watching Olympics.

On the training front, it was a great week.  I logged in about 8.5 hours.  This is the longest week so far since I started training.  Thanks to Karen at Outrival Racing for setting my new schedule.  I feel great and progress is noticeable.  Congrats to all the athletes at the Bridgeland Triathlon.  Outrival tore it up.  I'll be there next year to compete.  Here is a link to the results:

https://www.nolimitstiming.com/results/default.aspx?event=14136

Other than that, the laundry is in and I am waiting for Jennifer to make it home.  She had a nice day away from the kids to enjoy some shopping at the outlet mall since she has been taking care of the kids for the past 10 days including my trip to fish in Louisiana last weekend.  I hope she had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment