Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bike Fit Picture

Thanks to Tad at Tad Hughes Custom Studio again!  Did a nice speed workout on the indoor trainer.  The new fit is feeling good and I'm getting more comfortable.  I feel good things are coming.  Hitting the road Saturday and looking forward to it.

Here is the picture of the before and after.  You can see significant changes.


Not bad.

Also, Jennifer and I have been having this little ongoing (several year) discussion/debate over which is healthier: chicken breast vs. chicken thighs.  I have been under the assumption and belief that thighs were not good for you.  I don't know why, but I have.

Well, according to an article in the October 2012 Runner's World Magazine, chicken thighs are a great buy/value and only have 1 more gram of fat than breast in a 3 oz. serving (also has 18 grams of protein).  In other words, there are basically equal.

Honey, I'm sorry and I love you.  Thanks for keeping me healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment